This video shows you how to download and install a patch update or software update to your Medit Link. Here we are logging into the desktop software. As soon as you log in you will receive a notice that there is a new software version. If you just click on “Download and Install,” you will get an error that asks you to try again. No matter how many times you try it will not download and update. You must cancel out of the update you tried and go to the bottom corner and click on “medilink.com.” From the website, you click on “Download Medit Link.” Move the file from the downloads folder to your desktop. Do not launch the file from the downloads, you must move to the desktop first. Double click on the icon and it will self-install. To complete the update, follow the prompts on your screen. These simple steps will allow to completely download the update and allow you to use the newest version of Medit Link.
It’s always a good idea to calibrate your camera after every install
Medit Link v2.0.1
– The Memo For Order stage is automatically filled with the memo in the Form creation stage.
– In Medit Link 3D model viewer, now you can control zoom with Ctrl Key and Right mouse button.
Medit iScan v18.104.22.168
– Optimization time in occlusion stage reduced greatly.
– Fixed an issue where the firmware update is not performed properly due to unstable network connection.
– Fixed an issue where the Maxilla or Mandible data is partially lost when the case, which was saved in the previous version of Medit Link with using “Scanbody Stage”, is opened in Medit Link 2.0.0.
– Fixed an issue where the Maxilla or Mandible data is partially lost when the impression data is deleted after optimizing or completing, if the Maxilla or Mandible data was acquired by High Resolution Scan and impression data was acquired by Standard Resolution Scan.
– Fixed an issue where the locked area is deleted by filtering.
– Fixed an issue where the model is shown too bright after using optimizing function when the case, which is saved in the previous version of Medit Link, is opened in Medit Link 2.0.0.