Pac-Dent Rodin Titan C2 1.2kg
Designed to meet the demands of crafting superior intermediate screw retain dentures, Rodin™ Titan retains the core composition of Rodin™ Sculpture – a class II ceramic nano-hybrid with analogous ceramic filler content. This innovative resin seamlessly blends the impressive mechanical strength of its predecessor with a significantly reduced flexural modulus to achieve exceptional impact resistance.
The increased flexibility of Rodin™ Titan has been specifically tailored for printing full arch restorations and provisional hybrid dentures. Dental clinicians can confidently create high quality tooth arches for split file denture designs, full monolithic dentures, and immediate screw-retained dentures. The exceptional aesthetics and durability synonymous with the Rodin™ Sculpture name are upheld, making Rodin™ Titan the ideal choice.
· Swift Workflow: Titan’s formulation enables quick and accurate printing, streamlining chairside workflows, providing professionals with reliable and swift delivery of products to their patients.
· Vita Shade Matching: Rodin™ Titan is available in 6 sought-after vita shades (BL0, BL3, B1, A1, A2, and A3) providing clinicians with the versatility to replicate natural aesthetics, resulting in seamless integration with patients’ smiles.
· Natural Translucency: Rodin™ Titan mimics natural tooth translucency compared to leading competitors.
· Optimal Radiopacity: Ensures precise visualization of provisionals within the oral cavity, facilitating effective fit assessment and verification.
· Tailored Enhancements: Compatible with acrylic-based light-curable stain and glaze systems, such as the Rodin™ Palette Naturalizing Kit.