1. Purchaser shall pay the balance due on date of order equipment order.
2. CAD-Ray Inc. does not offer financing. Financing is available through multiple third party sources including PayPal Credit and GetFinancing.com
3. CAD-Ray Inc. shall use its best efforts to deliver on date specified on the equipment order, but shall not be responsible for delays beyond its control, nor shall such delays be considered a breach by CAD-Ray Inc. In the event of any default by CAD-Ray Inc., Purchaser shall, upon demand, be entitled to the return of the payment made under Section 1 as the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy.
4. CAD-Ray Inc. assumes no responsibility for, and does not warrant the installation work of others nor does CAD-Ray Inc. assume agents or personnel. CAD-Ray Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. CAD-Ray Inc. MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CAD-Ray Inc. Agents and Consultants are not authorized to bind the company or to make warranties. Oral statements do not constitute warranties and may not be relied upon or considered part of this agreement.
5. Service, maintenance, repairs, replacement of defective parts, and labor will be furnished without charge by CAD-Ray Inc. for 12 months after the manufacturer’s standard warranty of 12 months. If manufacturer is unable to provide replacement product during repair CAD-Ray Inc.may endeavor to provide a temporary loaner during any period of repair, to the extent available. CERTAIN PROMO CODES MAY BE USED TO EXTENDED THE WARRANTY. PLEASE INDICATE EXTENDED WARRANTY AND PROMO CODE ON YOUR ORDER
6. Costs relating to the following activities shall be the sole responsibility of Purchaser and ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE:
a. The disconnecting and/or reinstalling of Purchaser’s existing equipment.
b. Changes or additions in plumbing, electrical, or carpentry work.
c. Necessary governmental inspections, approvals and fees.
d. Union intervention in installation or delivery of the equipment. e. Disposal of old equipment.
e. Insurance covering the equipment.
7. Purchaser shall maintain insurance covering the equipment against risks, with such insurers, in such form and in such amounts as shall, from time to time, be reasonably required by CAD-Ray Inc..
8. In the event of execution of a lease satisfactory to both parties, all monies paid in advance shall be returned.
9. In the event CAD-Ray Inc. accepts a return of the equipment, CAD-Ray Inc. may charge Purchaser a restocking fee. (10% restock fee within 45 days of purchase, additional 2.5% per 30 days, after day 45) (Restock charge will be waived if the customer completes the included remote training session AND the 2 day hands on course) If the customer cannot attend 2 day training course within 45 days, CAD-Ray may choose to inform customer in writing of the extension of this policy. In the event of a return AFTER the training courses have been completed, the customer will pay no restocking fee within 90 days of the course. 90 days after the course or later, a 10% restock fee will apply, as well as 2.5% additional every 30 days after the 90th day from the course.
10. In the event Purchaser breaches these Terms and Conditions, CAD-Ray Inc. shall, in addition to any other remedies provided under law, have the right, at its option, to retain the down payment or other payments made by Purchaser hereunder as liquidated damages, it is being agreed that CAD-Ray Inc.’s actual damages are difficult, if not impossible to ascertain. Purchaser agrees to pay CAD-Ray Inc.’s reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs in enforcing the terms hereunder.
11. The equipment order and these Terms and Conditions when accepted by a duly authorized officer or manager of CAD-Ray Inc., shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall supersede all prior and contemporaneous written or oral negotiations, warranties, representations and agreements relating to the equipment order.
12. I represent and warrant that the name provided on the equipment order is the exact legal name of Purchaser.
13. I agree to allow the named bank to release financial information relative to verifying funds availability for this equipment order.
14. I acknowledge that CAD-Ray Inc. or its designee may, if requested, apply on Purchaser’s behalf for appropriate financing to finance this equipment order.
15. By signing this equipment order I have authorized the listed third party agents, the credit card companies and/or lending agents, on CAD-Ray Inc. or their designee to investigate my personal credit and finance records, including my banking records. CAD-Ray Inc. will not have access to social security numbers requested and obtained by consumer credit reports on me in connection with the opening, monitoring, renewal and extension of this and other accounts with CAD-Ray Inc.
16. If you are a key opinion leader for other manufacturers of digital impression systems, and you purchase a unit through CAD-Ray Inc., either with your name, an assumed named, or an associates name with the sole purpose of discrediting CAD-Ray’s platform, you agree to binding arbitration in Los Angeles, CA, with a minimum settlement of $100,000 which will be donated to charity, after legal expenses. You will also reveal publicly financial statements that similar manufacturers have renumerated you with courses, stipends, and other materials of significant value, and you permit CAD-Ray Inc. to publish these statements, whether they were paid to you, a family member, or an entity that you may have created to shield your name from such payments. You give us the expressed permission to investigate the serial number of the device that you use to assess its functionality where you undermine the capabilities of the machine for your own financial gain with other similar platforms. If you are not a key opinion leader for other manufacturers, and you purchase devices from CAD-Ray Inc., on behalf of a key opinion leader and allow him or her to use these devices with the intent to undermine the credibility of said platform, you agree to the same conditions outlined above.