For European Customers of CAD-Ray
Price in Euro: €17,900
The new i700 is smaller, lighter and 2X faster than its predecessor.
- Image and produce open source .STL, .OBJ, .PLY files
- Normally delivers within 5-7 business days (Estimated ship date is April 15th, 2021.)
- One year manufacturer warranty included (additional 2 year manufacturer warranty can be purchased at check out – Just remember, your assistant is not going to tell you s/he dropped the camera at month 13. S/He will tell you “the camera just stopped working!”)
- Includes Membership to CAD-Ray.com
- Includes Level 2 Training: two day hands-on training in Heidelberg (valid for 12 months after purchase, non-transferable)
- Includes initial remote training session
- Instructional videos to get started right away
- Peer to peer online support and private discussion forum
- Open .STL, .OBJ, .PLY- not tethered to a license
- Unlimited remote and phone support
- Satisfaction guarantee with return policy
- 10% restocking fee within 30 days
European customers, please fill out this contact form to reserve your Medit i700
The following videos detail some of the features unique to this open architecture imaging device. The features include:
- Margin marking or identification in the native medit imaging software that allows you to send the data to the lab or for your to proceed with the design in your preferred computer aided design software.
- Artificial implant scanbody, abutment, impression post detection and automatic import into design software.
- The Medit i700 is one of the only scanners on the market that can create water-tight models or add bases to your models so that you can immediately print them. Many scanners force you or the lab to spend extra time on this process and this can save the dentist quite a lot of time.
- Scanning large span areas and arches can be easily achieved with the help of the reliability mode.
- Dual buccal bites and manual alignment allow for greater precision in mounting your digital cases correctly and preserving the proper vertical dimension.
MULTIPLE OCCLUSAL SCHEMES
The following videos demonstrates a sample case where multiple occlusal relationships were captured so that we can fabricate an oral sleep appliance, in conjunction with implant planning in the lower left quadrant
NATIVE MARGIN MARKING
The following videos demonstrate sample cases (read more….)
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENT ABUTMENT AND SCANBODY IDENTIFICATION
The following videos demonstrate how the Medit i500 has artificial intelligence that can readily identify a dental implant scanbody, a direct abutment, or even an impression abutment (read more…)
DENTAL MODEL PROCESSING FOR IMMEDIATE PRINTING
The following videos demonstrate the unique “model closing” features of the Medit i500 software. This is essential for immediately printing models without unnecessary edits in third party software (read more…)
FULL ARCH SCANS ARE EASY AND PREDICTABLE WITH MEDIT I700
Full arch scans for aligners and other appliance can be tricky with a lot of intra-oral scanners. With some sound principles and easy tutorials you can image a full arch in very little time (read more…)
OCCLUSION AND BUCCAL BITES ARE RELIABLE IN THE MEDIT I700 INTRA-ORAL SCANNER
The following videos demonstrate how dual buccal bite captures can help a dentist to properly mount cases for aligners, occlusal guards, sleep apnea appliances (read more…)