What would happen if you took the internal hardware components of the i500 and stuffed them into the i700 housing and reduced the price? You get the new i600.
The i600 is a special product from Medit. As they have improved their product line (i700 in 2021 and i700 Wireless in 2022), they wanted to make sure they did not price themselves out of the entry level IOS market. Thus the i600. Truly a workhorse for anyone taking their first steps into intra-oral scanning and with a price of 12.500€, the i600 is very, very hard to beat as an entry-level IOS.
- Room to room mobility with USB 3.0 connection
- Scanning area was 14×13 now 15×13
- Accuracy twice as good for full arch
- 180-degree rotation on tip
- 45-degree mirror angle vs 40 – distal second molars
- 100 uses for the tips autoclave vs 50
- Scans up to 30 frames per second
- Remote control button – switch between scan stages / rotate without having to go back to keyboard
- Vibration when break continuity with scan
- Coverage of internal hardware
- Create master model from scan segments – 5 separate boxes will stitch together in segments
- Multiple bites
- Faster time to process scan
- Ortho module auto tooth segmentation