- Shipping to anywhere in Canada, Mexico, and USA
- Includes one year of exocad subscription
- Works with any digital impressioning system
- Fully integrated workflow with TRIOS Design Studio (3Shape), DWOS chairside (Dental Wings) and exocad
- Integrated PC with touch screen and Wi-Fi – no laptop or tablet necessary
- Self contained and built-in compressed air – no compressor needed
The milling machine is delivered, installed, and serviced by our partners at Talladium, Inc.
- Includes CAD-Ray’s Chairside Computer Aided Design Software, powered by exocad for 1 year ($4500 Value) for designing inlays, onlays, crowns, 3unit bridges.
- $1150 yearly cost for exocad DentalCAD base module (you can cancel at any time)
- Additional modules such as implant designs, implant planning, bite splints, dentures, etc… available for purchase through CAD-Ray.com
- Includes CAM (Compute Aided Manufacturing) Software for Nesting and Machine Tool Operation. This means you can design your own restoration outside of exocad and still be able to mill them.
- 2 years/2,000 hours warranty , which ever comes first
- Talladium will manage delivery and maintanance
- $300 for freight in continental USA
- Taxes separate and state law dependent
The following parts and consumables are not under warranty:
- Collet chuck Work-piece ? $327.60
- Collet chuck Tool ? $199.70
- Rubbers ? No price yet.
- Water-tank coupling ? No price yet.
- Wiper – $15.29
- Controller Unit – $6550
- Spindle – $5370
- Measuring Key – $553.80
- End Switch $46.00