DR TRACEY NGUYEN
“There are only 2 ways we can breathe. Through our nose or through our mouth. Dentists are the most qualified and have the most training in craniofacial and dental development. So you’re not just a Dentist.
I have personally helped a lot of sick children and helped families. I have sleep physicans asking me if we can improve the airway volume. I invite you to come to my area, and meet my team of specialists. You have to buy us dinner though 🙂 My team consist of perio/Ortho/oral surgery/ent/pediatric sleep physican/and myofunctional therapist.”
Dr. Tracey Nguyen maintains a private private 30 minutes outside of Washington, DC, in Northern Virginia. She is accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. On top of being trained by some of the best leaders in dentistry, she continued her training at at the Kois Center in Seattle, Washington. In 2016, she was honored with Top 25 Women in Dentistry. As a member of the Wellness Dentistry Network, her practice is heavily based on integrating overall health, bridging the gap with medicine and dentistry.
Recently she created the Northern Virginia Interdisciplinary Airway Group, focusing on screening, diagnosing and treating children and adults with Sleep Disorder Breathing.
- Understand why dentists are the key players in treating Sleep Disorder Breathing (SDB)
- Recognize the major medical red flags that are important in screening children with SDB
- Develop a through pediatric screening protocol
- Understand what to look for in a pediatric sleep study and understand other in office screening tools
- How to developing a local interdisciplinary team and market yourself as ta leader in airway management